Monday, August 12, 2019

Sailing Home~birthday card

Hello Stampers!
I took a little summer break with my children and now I am back with some new card ideas!  Plus, wow, you are going to LOVE the new Holiday catalog!  It goes LIVE September 4th! 

I Here is my weekly summer share! 
Sailing Home Stamp set was used along with a sentiment from Paper Pumpkin.
Smooth Sailing Dies were used to cut the sail boat along with Stitched Nested Labels Dies.

Make sure you check out the clearance rack!  SU has added more items but they are selling out quickly! www.starduststamper.stampinup.net


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment