Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Creating a 'moving image" Running Wild!

Hello Stampers!
Here is my Tuesday project share!
To create this simple card layout I just stamped the horse with full ink to the right of the paper then moved the stamp a little to the left stamped again, and repeated one more time!  It's a simple way to create an illusion of an image moving!  Don't have the Let it Ride stamp set?  No problem! Use whatever stamp set you have.  You can move a car across the page or butterfly! 
Card stock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Additional accessories: Linen Thread, Snail Adhesive


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment