Saturday, August 24, 2019

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!~Tis the Season to be Jolly!

Hello Stampers!
I have another fabulous Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek for you! 

Holly Jolly Christmas Cling stamp set along with matching Dies, Jolly Season.
I simply adore the holly jolly Santa in this set!
For this card I also use the Making Christmas Bright Photopolymer stamp set to add the festive lights.
Z fold card!  Inside I placed Whisper White and colored the lights with Stampin' Write markers.  Santa was colored with Stampin' Blends and cut out with the Jolly Season Dies.
Don't you just love the sentiment?  It's from the Jolly Season Dies!  Using my die cutting machine I cut it out and adhered with with thin dots of Tombo Liquid Glue.

If you have any questions please let me know!  

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment