Monday, August 26, 2019

Sailing Home for a Happy Retirement

Hello Stampers!
So glad you could join me for this August day!
Can you believe the summer is over?  As far as school goes it is.  My children started school today.  As happy, sad, scared and excited emotions flood their bodies I think of those who retired this past school year and how they, in some small way might feel the same emotions.

I turned to the Sailing Home stamp set to create this card.
Smooth Sailing Dies were used to cut out the sail boats and rope!
I used Paper Pumpkin extras for the banner the sentiment is from the new Cling set, On To Adventure.

Hope this card gives you some ideas to create your own FUNtastic cards!


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment