Saturday, August 17, 2019

Holiday Sneak Peek~Spooktacular Bash #FMS200

Hello Stampers!

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!
I have a Freshly Made Sketch to share with you today on this beautiful Saturday in August!

I have been so crazy busy this summer I have not taken part in any challenges so I jumped on the computer this morning to see what the challenge was on FMS and WOW, I had to jump on it!
Here is their Challenge #200!
Clean and simple layout.  This is what I came up with.
The matching dies for this new stamp set, you are going to LOVE!  Ornate Frames Dies.  You can use these with probably every stamp set!  I think these will be a HUGE hit!
Make sure you head on over to Freshly Made Sketches to see all the fun card challenges!  Talk about a creative boost!  

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! That patterned paper is so fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete