Thursday, August 22, 2019

A sweet friendship refreshes the soul!

Hello Stampers!
Here is my Project share!

Butterfly Wishes is the second stamp sets that coordinates with the pretty Butterfly Duet punch.
  I had fun creating this card. 
After using Stampin' Write markers to color the branch and flowers, I stamped the branch once and then twice on a second sheet of paper and then cut out a small part of it.
Using Liquid Tombo glue, glued the tip down then popped the end up on Dimensionals. Added some pretty sequins from  Iridescent Sequin Assortment with Glue Dots.

I used the Country Floral 3d on Garden Green card stock. 


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment