Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek-Harvest Hellos~

Hello Stampers!
I have another fun Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek to share with you!  Harvest Hellos!  This is a nice versatile stamp set that allows you to use it for more than one topic!  I love those kind of stamp sets!
Plus it comes as a Bundle!  You can get both, the stamp set and Apple Builder Punch bundle and recieve a 10% discount!
Card Stock used: In color Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green and Real Red.  These are such bright fun colors together!
The bottom is a 2" x 4" piece  of The 6x6 In-color 2019-2021 and 2018-2020 DSP.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment