Tuesday, June 4, 2019

NEW CATALOG GOES LIVE!!

Hello Stampers!

New Catalog Goes LIVE!! EEEEE, so exciting!  Check it out on the pdf file on the right side of this post or you can head over to my online store at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net


There are a lot of new products and the newest is that Stampin Up! will no longer carry wood mount stamps.  To save YOU money and room they are going to the Cling Stamps, which are stamps with a sticky back that will stick to your acrylic block easy and not fall off!  You do have to put the image to the rubber stamp before using however.  They will still carry the wood mount option for the background stamps. 

They also have changed the website for my online store! YOU can check it out today along with looking at all the new amazing products Stampin' Up has to offer at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment