Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Just listen to the sound of the sea~

Hello Stampers!
Here is my summer weekly project share!  Are you like me and just love the sound of water in the river, or ocean?  It's so calming.
Don't you just love the lighthouse from the Come Sail Away Suite?  
I am really enjoying this suite!  
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp set: Sailing Home Stamp Set
Ink: Black Memento Ink
I cut the paper at an angle so it's folded in the middle corner to corner to make triangles.
Also placed some Very Vanilla cardstock on the inside and used the small sail boat to stamp inside.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment