Saturday, June 22, 2019

RETIRED SS Kits and Suite Sentiments~

Hello Stampers!
There has been so many wonderful stamp sets created by Stampin' Up! When they retire it is sad because it seems like we don't use them anymore, I am going to change that!  Thank you for joining for another Retired Set Saturday SUMMER ADDITION!

Today I am showcasing kits!
If you are not a stamper who can come up with creative ideas on your own, Stampin' Up! has several fun kits to choose from in the New Annual Catalog or of course Paper Pumpkin!  This one I chose for today however is from the 2019 Occasions Catalog which is now retired (barely!).  Incredible Like You Project Kit.
I used a different stamp sentiment for my project though, I use the Suite Sentiments rubber stamp set!
Kits are fun to use because they come with so many items to choose from you can mix and match to create your own design!
Or add other items from your stash!


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment