Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Sit Back and Relax~

Hello Stampers!
Here is my summer weekly project share!
I am spotlighting guys!  I thought this layout could be a GREAT Father's Day card or masculine birthday card.
Card Stock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Early Espresso and Old Olive.
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Layering Ovals Dies and Smooth Sailing Dies.
I propped up the wheel on some Dimensionals.  I really liked how this card turned out!  
The DSP in the background is from the Sailing Home Bundle, Come Sale Away DSP.

Still enjoying some great camping with my children!  I can't believe I have a senior this year. So thankful for this time with my (big) babies!  I also have my two beautiful German Shepherds along with us too!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment