Friday, June 7, 2019

Set Sail in the Direction of your Dreams~

Hello Stampers!
Are you enjoying your summer?  I know I sure am with my kids all home from school! 
We are enjoying the sun and camping!  Before we headed out I created this fun little card using the new Saling Home Rubber Stamp Cling set.  I thought the sentiment was VERY appropriate for our get away!
Card Stock: Whisper White Thick, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy and Very Vanilla.
Stamp set: Sailing Home Cling Rubber stamp

Don't you just love this adorable little Sail Away Trinkets?  So adorable!
I also used the matching Die and Cut dies Smooth Sailing.

You can pick up all your supplies for this and other products at my online store at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net or click the link on the Right!

With my children home I will not be posting as much as I usually do, I am just enjoying the nice weather and time off from school as much as we can!  Please don't think I have forgotten about you, I am thankful you are a loyal follower!! 
Happy Summer and God bless.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

2 comments: