Friday, June 14, 2019

Happy Father's day to all the great Dads out there! ~Come Sail Away Suite

Hello Stampers!
Here is my summer weekly project share!  I have a special Father's day share for today. 
Come Sail Away with Suite is one of my favorite masculine sets that is new from the Annual Catalog!  
I wasn't sure which side of the paper liked better so I made one with each side and thought I'd ask you!  Which do you prefer?
Smooth Sailing Dies were used to cut out the shapes.
Don't forget to stamp your envelope to create a whole set!  

Happy Father's day to all the wonderful dads out there alive and in heaven!  

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment