Monday, July 1, 2019

Your friendship~Quick Card

Hello Stampers!
Happy July 1st to you!  Can you believe the whole month of June has flown by already?  Yikes it will be time to do school shopping before I know it.  Yuck!  ha-ha

Here is my summer weekly project share!
Are you in a need of a quick card?  Using some beautiful Designer Series Paper can make your focal point a snap!
I used the Bird Ballard DSP to create this Z-Fold Quick Card.
Layering Circle Framelits and Free as a Bird Sentient were also used to create this fun card!

I love your comments!  Please make sure you leave one and make sure to share so I can inspire others!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment