Wednesday, May 29, 2019

My Creative Team Card Swap!

Hello Stampers!
Hope you are having a wonderful day. 

We are only a few days away from the NEW Catalog going live!  Although I created this card back in first week of May I wanted to wait to share is so my teammates won't get to see it until they recieve it in the mail.

I wanted to share my card swap I created for the Creative Team!
I chose to use the Free as a Bird stamp set.
Whisper White card stock was used for the base.
Layers include, Balmy Blue and Granny Apple Green.
Using Stampin' Blends I added color to the beautiful blue birds.
For the flowers I used the Blender pen and Petal Pink.
Popped the stamped birds image up with Dimensionals, and under the Balmy Blue I put punched out leaves from the Leaf Punch.  Sentiment is also from the Free as a Bird Bling stamp set.

Free as a Bird bundle.  I love the new Stitched Nested Labels Dies!  You will too!  If you get both at the same time you will get a 10% discount! YAY!!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment