Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Thank you~Gingham Gala

Hello Stampers!

When I know it's getting close to the new catalog I like to use up some of my current Designer Series Paper. 

Today I chose to use some of my Gingham Gala DSP 6x6" paper pack.
I picked the Beautiful You stamp set to make simple thank you cards.
Card Stock: Grapefruit Gove, Whisper White Thick.
Ink: Black Memento Ink
Coloring: Stampin' Blends in Granny Apple Green and light Petal Pink
I stamped the image of the lady on the Gingham Gala paper then cut out only the dress and her hat.  It creates a pretty dress and quick card!

Added some 'grass' with Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blend marker.  The final touch was the Grapefruit Grove ribbon from the Sale-a-bration!  Attached with Liquid Glue.  

I just love Quick Cards!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment