Wednesday, May 15, 2019

We're the Best of Friends! New Stamp set!

Hello Stampers!

Today I am sharing one of the sets from the New Annual Catalog! 
There is a HUGE change coming to Stampin' Up!  June 4th it goes LIVE!
This beautiful rubber stamp set is called Free as a Bird.  It comes as a bundle with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies, when you purchase both you get a 10% discount!  
Free as a Bird Bundle.
I wasn't sure which way I liked the birds, I liked them white with a little Wink of Stella brushed over them. The send card was colored with Stampin' Blends Balmy Blue light and dark.
Card Stock: Whisper White Thick, and Balmy Blue.
Ink: Memento black Ink and Petal Pink.
Stampin' Blends: Granny Apple Green light, Soft Suede light and dark.
Additional Materials: Blender Pens, Liquid glue, snail and dimensionals.
DSP: Bird Ballard

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment