Thursday, May 16, 2019

Sweet Celebration #FMS388

Hello Stampers!

I have a FRESHLY MADE SKETCH to share with you today. 
I brought out my Sweetest Thing Photopolymer stamp set to create my card share! 
I was thinking of Memorial Day celebration and wanting to bring out the Pacific Point Stampin' Write marker, and Real Red light and also light Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.
Card base, Whisper White Thick.  I used Blueberry Bushel for the strip.
Who does not like the fun colored jelly beans? I used Wink of Stella to the white beans and white on the lollipop  to add a little sparkle! 
Make sure you head on over to Freshly Made Sketches to see all the wonderful card samples, there is bond to be one or more ideas that you click with to get your creative juices going! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

2 comments:

  1. Fun card and such very cool images! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete