Monday, May 20, 2019

Graduation Gift Card Holder

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you.  Did you get a lot of yard work done this weekend?  It was supposed to rain all weekend but it only rained a little bit in our area.  I wish it had rained more but I am glad of what we got! 

Here is my project share for today. 
Graduation, graduation, graduation!  Seems like so many of the children I knew as little preschoolers are now graduating! 

Beautiful You photopolymer stamp set was what I used for the front of these graduation cards.

I created four of this style with different side stamps.  I sent off the one I created for my niece and forgot to grab a photo of it, I used all current stamps on hers, however this one, the sentiment is no long current, it's from the Bravo photopolymer stamp set. 
To add color I used Stampin' Blends Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, and Petal Pink and Light Mango.  To make the diploma I curled a small bit of paper around my Paper-piercer and tied it with black crochet thread.
The card base is a standard 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 Basic Black
Scored at 2 1/4" and 5 1/2"
Whisper White (regular) for the inside layer cut 1/4 smaller than each panel.
Graduation hat, I simply cut a square and then cut it at an angle, used black floss for the tassel.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment