Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Let's get together and Giggle!

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you, hope you had a productive weekend.
I am trying really hard to get things cleared out of closets and corners of my house that we don't use anymore.  It's really hard to let go of my craft room supplies!  That I will have to work on for awhile! ha-ha

Here is my project share for today. Fun and simple layout.
Bloom by Bloom photopolymer stamp set
Ink: Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Butterfly Duet Punch
You can add a lot to a quick card by stamping an image in the same color of the cardstock to add more to the card. 10 minute cards are one of my favorites!



Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment