Monday, March 1, 2021

You Are Amazing Project Kit~

Hello Stampers!

Hope you had a good weekend full of crafting time!  I was able to get together with family and put together some fun cards from the Are You Amazing Project Kit!


I also teamed this set up with the Free Sale-a-bration set, Approaching Perfection.  I stamped the insides of the cards with this set and one set of cards with "happy birthday".  The outside of the rest of the cards were stamped with the You Are Amazing stamp set. 


Stampin' Up has several kits to choose from in the Annual or Occasions catalog. I chose this one being I knew I wanted to create cards for our church "thinking of you card box".  


I really enjoyed the bright colors in this kit.  The instructions are simple to follow or you can create your cards with the plentiful supplies.


You Are Amazing, Approaching Perfection stamp sets.


Rainbow birthday card~


Banner Thanks card~


Happy Birthday Bubble card~ I chose to add Granny Apple Green ribbon rather than the baker's twine included in the set. 


Happy Birthday flowers card~


This kit created 16 cards, if you chose to, you could use the front and backs of the card as a DSP and create 32 cards!  


It comes with matching envelopes and a box to hold all your finished cards. 



Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment