Monday, March 22, 2021

To an Incredible Woman~ Hydrangea Haven

 Hello Stampers!

Here is my project share for this beautiful Spring Day!  I am getting a head start of Mother's day cards.


Card Stock/DSP:
  • Basic White
  • Designer Series Paper (DSP) Oh So Ombre and Hydrangea Hill
Ink: 
  • Highland Heather
  • Granny Apple Green
  • Memento Black Ink

Stamp set: 
  • Hydrangea Haven
  • Strong & Beautiful

Additional Materials Used:
  • Double Oval Punch
  • Dimensionals
  • Stampin' Seal

I like Two-Step stamping, it makes quick cards a snap!


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment