Thursday, March 11, 2021

Have a Lucky day~ Itty Bitty Greetings

Hello Stampers!

St. Patrick's day is coming up, with that in mind here is my project share for today. 
 

Card stock:
  • Basic White
  • Shaded Spruce
  • DSP 6x6 Regals in Shaded Spruce
Ink
  • Shaded Spruce

Other Materials used:
  • Stitched Be Mine Dies
  • Cut & Emboss Machine
  • Liquid Glue
  • Dimensionals 
  • Paper Snips

To make the card pop, simply add dimensionals to the backs of each heart, then I fussy cut a strip and put dimensionals on the back of it.  The tiny hearts is from the multi hearts die from the Stitched Be Mine Dies.  Attached with Multipurpose Liquid glue. 



Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment