Monday, March 8, 2021

A Small Thank you~ Hydrangea Haven Bundle

Hello Stampers!

Here is my project share for today.

I used the beautiful Hydrangea Haven bundle to create this Rococo Rose thank you card! 
 

Card stock: Basic White

Ink: Rococo Rose, Granny Apple Green and Memento Black Ink.


I love two-step stamping!  Talk about quick cards, this is the way to go!


DSP: Hydrangea Hill 

Dies used: Hydrangea Dies and Stitched So Sweetly Dies.


Additional materials used: Stampin' Cut & Emboss, Pastel Pearls, Dimensionals, Stampin' Seal, White Baker's Twine.



Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment