Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Your Friendship is a Blessing with Healing Hugs~

Hello Stampers!

Here is my project share for today.

Stamp sets used:
  • So Sentimental
  • Healing Hugs (soon to retire)

Card stock:
  • Basic White 
  • Merry Merlot
Ink:
  • Merry Merlot
  • Old Olive
  • Memento Black
Additional Materials used:
  • Dimensionals
  • Stampin' Seal or your choice of adhesive
  • Paper Snips


  • Adhere Merry Merlot 5 1/4 "x 4" card stock to Basic White card base.
  • Stamp rose and one set of leaves to the Basic White 5 x 3 3/4 layer.
  • Stamp two more leaves on a scrap of Basic White and cut out using Paper Snips
  • Stamp Sentiment towards the bottom of the card.
  • Attach Basic White layer to Merry Merlot and Card Base with your choice of adhesive, I used Stampin' Seal. 
  • Place Dimensionals on the back of the cut out leaves and attach them around the flower. 

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment