Friday, April 2, 2021

Happy Easter Happy Spring~ Happy, Happy Everything!

Hello Stampers!

When I was thinking of a title of for this card I thought what better title than the sentiment it's self!  Happy Easter, Happy Spring Happy, Happy Everything, that says it all.

 I got out my Timeless Tulips Stamp set to create a pretty Spring and Easter Card.

Card stock:
  • So Saffron card base 11 1/2" x 4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2" plus scraps
  • Rococo Rose
  • Granny Apple Green
  • Basic White
Ink
  • Gorgeous Grape
  • Mango Melody
  • Rococo Rose
  • Granny Apple Green
  • Highland Heather

Additional Materials used:
  • Layering Circle Dies
  • Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Paper Snips
  • Dimensionals
  • Stampin' Seal
  • Post-It notes

Popped up the 'center' of the flowers with dimensionals for each scalloped circle layered, I love how this turned out!  So fun!  

Instructions:
  • I taped a piece of 4"x 4" Basic White card stock to my grid paper and stamped the Rococo Rose Tulip first.  Lining it up on the cross section of the grid paper.
  • Followed by the Highland Heather Tulip, stamping that in the approximant middle between each Rococo Rose tulip.
  • Next I made 'masks' for each flower by stamping it once on a Post-It note and fussy cutting it out also placed a scrap circle piece in the center.
  • Placing the masks on two tulips that are close together I stamp between them the leaves.     
  • Cut out one circle from the center of the flower bouquet to and attach it to the card base.
  • Out of So Saffron cut two scalloped circles from the Layering Dies collection and sponged Mango Melody to the edges and stamped 'hello' to the center of the smallest scalloped circle.  Then popped them up on Dimensionals.  
  • Next stamped the sentiment on a 3/4" X 3 3/4" piece of Basic White.  Then layered it on 1/16" larger each time of Granny Apple Green and Rococo Rose.  Popping it up on dimensionals also.
I hope you love this idea and give it a try with your own stamps.  




Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment