Monday, April 5, 2021

Enjoying Simple Things Like Ladybugs!

Hello Stampers!

I hope you had a nice Easter Celebration this past weekend.  Sometimes we get caught up in life and we need to sit down and reflect on the simple things.  
With that simple thought I got out the stamp set, Enjoy the Moment and created this layered card.


Card stock:
  • Calypso Coral
  • Early Espresso
  • Very Vanilla
The adorable little Ladybug Trinkets are so fun!  Just use a Glue Dot to adhere it to your project.

Ink
  • Early Espresso
  • Soft Suede
Stampin' Blends:
  • Soft Suede Light
  • Flirty Flamingo Light
To add texture to a stamped image, use Shimmery Crystal Effects to add raised detail to an image.  Just apply a thin layer and let it dry without touching. It gives your project a fun new look!  You can also do this with the liquid glue although it's not as shinny and you have to do several applications to get the raised look.

I hope you love my project share for today and it inspires you to create a card to send to a friend or loved one today!



Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment