Friday, April 30, 2021

Massive Thanks DSP Quick cards~

 Hello Stampers!

Happy Friday to you, the last day of April!  Time to get to creating!  It's nice when the weather is not very nice outside so you can stay inside and actually do some fun creating without feeling guilty!  

Here are some more thank you cards I created for all those who have sent cards and phone calls of encouragement for my husband's health.  
 
I enjoy creating cards with DSP as a focal point!  
DSP used for this project, Flowers for Every Season.

I cut most DSP pieces 3"x3" and a layer of cardstock 1/4" larger.


Cardstock used:
  • Misty Moonlight In Color
  • Purple Posy In color (retiring!) 
  • Crushed Curry
  • Petal Pink
  • So Saffron
I am going to miss the Massive Thanks stamp set, especially this sentiment!  The inside is stamped with "It's a hug with a fold in the middle"!  

Additional Materials used:
  • Liquid Tombow Glue
  • Stampin' Seal
  • Brilliant Wings Dies
  • Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Paper Snips
Any strips or scraps of cardstock you have laying around would work perfect for these type cards.

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope this project brought you a smile and encourages you to go craft!

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment