Monday, April 26, 2021

So Sentimental, Floating & Fluttering Butterfly Spring card~

Hello Stampers!

Our last week of April already?!  WOW!!  This month has flown by for me, how about you?

Here is my Spring project share for today. 


So Sentimental and Floating & Fluttering stamp sets were used to create this bright and cheerful card.

Cardstock:
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Cajun Craze
  • Basic White
Ink:
  • Coastal Cabana
  • Bermuda Bay
  • Granny Apple Green
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Cajun Craze
  • Highland Heather
  • Gorgeous Grape

Additional materials used:
  • Fluttering Dies
  • Stampin' Cut & Emboss
  • Dimensionals
  • Stampin' Seal


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment