Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Sneak Peak project share! Etched in Nature

Hello Stampers!

Here is my sneak peak project share!

Etched in Nature!  I got this beautiful set when I attended OnTour with Stampin' Up!   When you are part of the Stampin' Up family you are privy to so many perks!  Check out the Perks!  

Cardstock:
  • Mossy Meadow
  • Basic White
DSP:
  • Dandy Garden 6"x6" 

Ink:
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Mossy Meadow
Colored with:
  • Water Colored Pencils
  • Stampin' Blends Crumb Cake both
Additional materials used:
  • Dimensionals
  • Stampin' Seal
  • Stampin' Cut & Emboss
  • Stitched So Sweetly Dies
  • Mossy Meadow Linen Thread

Reminder, if you have ordered from me in the past three months you should have gotten the NEW Annual catalog in the mail!  I ordered it early and made sure to have it in the mail so you will have it by the time the catalog goes live May 4th!  If you have not received your catalog please let me know!  I order it through the company so they mail it off for me.  


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment