Monday, March 15, 2021

Hello, I'm Thinking of You ~Art Gallery

Hello Stampers!

Hello!  Hope you had a restful weekend and ready for the week! 
Ughh, who am I kidding?  We just went though Day Light Savings, I hope you all survived! 
One thing to look forward to after Day Light Savings time is Spring!  

Here is my project share for today.


Art Gallery Bundle was used to create this beautiful friendship card.
  • Art Gallery Stamp set
  • Floral Gallery Dies
  • Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder   

Additional Dies: 
  • Stitched Nested Labels Dies
  • Mini Cut & Emboss machine

Cardstock and Ink:
  • Petal Pink and Ink
  • Basic White
  • Mossy Meadow and Ink
  • Flirty Flamingo
Additional materials:
  • Stampin' Seal
  • Dimensionals 
  • Liquid Tombo Glue



Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment