Monday, March 29, 2021

Birthday Butterfly card ~ #simplestamping

Hello Stampers!

Thank you for joining me today!  With Spring warming the earth it makes me think of seeing pretty butterflies again!  I look forward to that, but until then I will settle for the Butterfly Bouquet DSP!

Here is my #simplestamping card share for today!

 
Butterfly Bouquet DSP cut to 3" x 4 1/4"

Card Stock:
  • Basic White Thick
  • Just Jade
Ink
  • Memento Black
Stamp set:
  • Happy Thoughts

Additional Materials Used:
  • Stampin' Seal
  • Liquid Glue
  • Brilliant Wings Dies
  • Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine
  • Dimensionals
Instructions:
  • Cut one pink Butterfly with dies from the DSP
  • Adhere the Mint Macaron Strip 1" x 4" to the back of the DSP with Stampin' Seal
  • Add both to the bottom of the Basic White card front.
  • Stamp Happy Birthday on the Bottom of the Basic White layer that measures 3"x3"
  • Adhere the Basic White to the Just Jade 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
  • Add both layers to the card front with Dimensionals.
  • Add Butterfly with a dab of Liquid glue
  • Add Black Matte Dots


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment