Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Anniversary card using the Potted Succulents, Brilliant Wings and Messages Dies

Hello Stampers!

I have a pretty-detailed card to share with you today.  


I used one stamp set and three sets of dies to create this Anniversary card!



I first cut out the delicate background image from the Potted Succulents on scrap paper and attached it using washi tape to a piece of 3 1/2 x 5" cardstock.  Next used the blending Brush to add color to the Basic White. 
Ink used: Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo.


Layer the pretty new detailed piece of Basic White on Flirty Flamingo and Pear Pizzazz then on the Basic White card base. 

The Butterflies were cut from the NEW Brilliant Wings Dies from fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper. 


Sentiment was stamped from the Many Messages stamp and cut with the Messages Die. Popped up with Dimensionals. 




The pretty flower is from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit.  



Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment