Friday, September 1, 2017

Holiday Catalog goes Live! Christmas Peace on Earth Card~

Hello Stampers!
Today is the 1st day for the Holiday Catalog going LIVE!  You can check out the catalog on the right of this page, go to my online store at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net OR you can get a copy from me!

With that thought I wanted to share a Christmas card created with the Carols of Christmas Bundle!
Card Stock: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Be Merry DSP (available in the Annual Catalog)
Along with the Card Front Bulder Thinlits dies, I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Layering Circles Framelits.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment