Friday, September 15, 2017

Thank you~Eastern Beauty

Hello Stampers!

I have seen how coloring has been a HUGE activity at school lately, not just simple coloring I mean the really detailed coloring.  That inspired me to create this card.
I randomly stamped an image from Eastern Beauty photopolymer stamp set.  It is a really simple layout and even coloring!  I used only three colors, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, and Basic Black Stampin' Write markers.
The new Everyday Label Punch was used to punch out the sentiment.
Here is another sample of the card I made, this one was for my my mom.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment