Monday, September 4, 2017

Life is beautiful~Anniversary Card

Hello Stampers!
Happy Labor Day Monday to you! Hope you had a great weekend and today is just an extra bonus to the fun!

I have an Eastern Medallions/beauty to share with you today.
I got this idea from my Upline, Connie Stewart!  She is brilliant!  I tweaked it a little bit to make it 'mine'.  I love how it turned out.
This special card was created for my folk's celebrating their 59th anniversary.

Materials used:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper, Fresh Fig,
Ink: Fresh Fig
Accessories: Eastern Medallions Thinlits, Eastern Beauty Photopolymer, dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Sponge dauber.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment