Thursday, September 21, 2017

Challenge Accepted!

Hello Stampers!
Every once and in a while I accept a challenge from my Stampin' Up Demo friends.  This is one of them.  Create a card using what ever stamps or supplies you have on your desk!
Luckily for me I have TONS of stuff usually left out on my desk!  I used the Pick a Pumpkin stamp set with matching framelits, (I always have extras cut out just incase I need to add one to another card.  Painted Harvest two stamp set, and Seasonal Layers Thinlits for the leaf.
I love that fall is FINALLY showing it's face here in Montana!  I adore the cool crisp mornings!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment