Friday, September 29, 2017

Gather together and Give Thanks!

Hello Stampers!

I have my swaps project to share with you today!  I created these for a fun holiday swap that I entered!  I am so thrilled to do these.  There are so many wonderfully talented people out there, no it's not only fun to send these out, but to recieve them as well!
I used the Painted Harvest available exclusively in the Holiday Catalog and on my online store!
The materials used:
Card Stock: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Garden Green, Very Vanilla THICK, and Early Espresso.
DSP used, Painted Autumn.
Leaf Punch
Leaves  3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Layering Circles and Stitched Shapes Framelits
Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Two Way Glue.
Placed them all in our Clear Envelopes, which are a great product to keep your cards neat and clean!
I like how the Dazzling Diamonds glitter makes the center of the flower look like it has a touch of frost to it.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment