Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Happy Birthday~Oh So Eclectic!

Hello Stampers!
A lot has taken place in my world and although my 'plate' has begun to get quite full, I always have time, even for a quick card, for stamping!!
I have recently taken over the director position at the preschool/day care I worked at, so I will not be hosting workshops during the week, and being the weekend if fairly booked with my children's sports activities I am putting off workshops and Stamp Camps for now.  I am however trying to keep PMS night available!  This project was what I created during my last PMS night (Popcorn, Music and Stamping! on Friday night, MUST pre-sign up on my website!)
This is oh so pretty -Oh So Eclectic Rubber stamp set with matching Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies.
I also used the Basics Pack 1 Washi Tape, basically it's all the 'pink' colors! LOVE using Washi Tape, it makes creating a card so quick.
I created 30 of these for another swap that I am involved in!  :)  Love swaps, because then I give them to my mom to use for her friends and family!  It's a super simple way to get some great ideas!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment