Thursday, September 14, 2017

Thank you VERY much Tranquil Tulips card~

Hello Stampers!

Happy day to you, hope all is going well for you and your family!
Here is my project share for today.
I grabbed my two step stamp set, Tranquil Tulips for todays project share. I really like how simple two-step stamping is!  You can add great detail and beauty to a card with a few quick stamps.
Card Stock: In color Fresh Fig, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: In color Fresh Fig, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black Archival
Accessories: Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing folder, Big Shot, Fast Fuse, Glue Dots, 1/8" Fresh Fig Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment