Monday, September 11, 2017

Merry Christmas Jingle Bells card~

Hello Stampers!

I have a beautiful card to share with you today.
Have you checked out the Merry Music Designer Series Paper?  I have just fallen head over heals for this Designer Series Paper!  I know it's going to be a big seller!
Other materials used for the pretty card;
Stamp Set: Seasonal Bells
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Versa Mark and Black Memento Ink
Accessories: Gold Embossing powder, heat tool, bell punch, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Big Shot, Double stitched ribbon Cherry Cobbler, retired Gold baker's twine and pinecone, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Fast Fuse. Bunch of Banners Framelits.
I wasn't sure which banner I liked better so I made two, one Cherry Cobbler Card stock stamped in Black and Cherry Cobbler Ink stamped on Whisper White.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment