Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Spooky Night Suite~Love it!

Hello Stampers!
Have you dug out your fall decor yet?  I have my house decorated with fall colors and soon with Halloween decor!
Have you checked out the adorable stamp set, Spooky Cat with matching Cat punch?
Spooky Night Suite!
With the Designer Series Paper, you can create fun spooky cards!
I added the Vintage Crochet Trim all the way around the layered image attached with Fast Fuse.
The cat was fun to stamp...oops, I didn't!  I used the Designer Series Paper and punched it out with the Cat punch!  How fun is that?  Love it!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment