Thursday, August 31, 2017

Hello Pumpkin Spice! 10 Minute card~

Hello Stampers!
I have a 'yummy' project to share with you today.  I don't know what it is about fall and pumpkin spice, but they definitely go hand in hand!
While I was creating this project I could almost smell the pumpkin spice latte'. This was created with the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies, Coffee Cups Framelits Dies and Merry Cafe' photopolymer stamp set.
Early Espresso, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock With the Spooky Night DSP.
Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red.
The framelits are so much fun to use! My little 5 year old was helping me cut out pieces, I will have enough 'cups and pumpkins' for the whole season! HA!
I called this 10 minute card because if you do not have your pieces cut out it does take a few more minutes, but not too long!

**The New Holiday Catalog goes LIVE tomorrow, September 1st!  If you are interested in checking out the products I have on hand and sample them, please let me know!  We can schedule a small or large get together so you can EARN FREE STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS!  EEEEE!  How exciting!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment