Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Hello Fall~ #FMS302

Hello Stampers!

I have a fun project share for you today!  I participated in FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES challenge for this week.
I used the Merry Cafe' and Pick a Pumpkin stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog (going LIVE on September 1st!)  Along with the matching Framelits Patterned Pumpkin thinlits and Coffee Cup Framelits.
Their sample!
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie. and Spooky Night DSP
Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

4 comments:

  1. Nothing better that a pumpkin coffee drink!! Love this fun combination of elements. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I can't wait until the stores are flooded with the smell of pumpkin spice! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the vellum coffee cup lid. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete