Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tuesday Tutorial~Ooooh Spooky Trick or Treat box!

Hello Stampers!
I have another fun Halloween project for you.  Not really all that spooky, I actually think the cat is cute!
I am so loving the Spooky Night Designers Series Paper!  I used the Cat Punch to punch it out along with a a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock with the new Everyday Label Punch.  Classic Label punch was used to punch out the sentiment from the new Spooky Cat photopolymer stamp set.  Also, a Black Rhinestone Jewel was added.
Tutorial:
Cut your paper choice to 9"x5 1/2"
score with the 5 1/2" side on the top of your score board at 1" on both sides.
Turn so the 9" side is on the top of the score board and score it at 1" and 4" on both sides also.  Fold your score marks and cut the 1" bits and fold inwards.  I used Fast Fuse to adhere the project.
This is a pretty large box, it holds quit a bit of candy.  I am thinking I could even put cookies in there, about 2 regular size homemade cookies would fit.  What a fun treat that would be to give someone, not just for Halloween either!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment