Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Perk Up! Time for a coffee break FMS 303

Hello Stampers!

I have a super quick card to share with you today!  I got the idea for the layout from Freshly Made Sketches!
Love the layout!  This is a great 5 minute project!
Materials used for this project.
Card stock:  Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz,
DSP, Coffee Break
Stamp set: Merry Cafe'
Accessories: Big shot, Coffee Cups Framelits, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Paper Snips


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

2 comments:

  1. This perked me right up! LOL! Love the colors and your fun, coffee design. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm coffee! I am loving everything about this fab card and those cool images. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete