Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Endless Summer

Hello Stampers!
It's getting close to the official end of summer but when I see a flamingo it seems like there is an endless amount of summer days! ha!  School starts today here in NE MT!  I am sad that the kids have to go back to school already, but I am excited to be part of their adventures at school!
Fabulous Flamingo photopolymer stamp set was used to create this fun card.
I love two-step stamp sets!  They make stamping and coloring so simple anyone could do this! Really!
The Layered Leaves 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder was also used.  These 3D folders are awesome!  If you would like to sample them give me call!  We can set up a small get together and have some fun with the Big Shot!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment