Friday, September 6, 2019

Fall is coming, time to GATHER TOGETHER!

Hello Stampers!
Fall is coming and in the Holiday Catalog there is a fabulous new Photopolymer stamp set! 
Gather Together, it comes as a bundle if you so choose to purchase both together you will get a 10% discount!
 Gathered Leaves Dies, I used my big shot to cut them out.  There are several dies that come with this set.
Three of them are like an embossing folder.  It cuts out the shape and adds a leaf texture.  How fun is that?  You can now ORDER this set!  You can head on over to my online store or give me a call today!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment