Monday, August 7, 2017

Is it time?

Hello Stampers!
Is it time?  Time for a coffee break?  Why yes, yes it is!
I just LOVE the Coffee Cafe' stamp set!  What makes it better is that it is photopolymer!
The cute Coffee Cups Framelits Dies, what more can I say?  Love them!
The Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing folder creates a nice background for this card.

I just held a project themed workshop and this was the set we used!  It was so much to get together with friends and made some new ones as well.  If you would like to host a themed workshop or have any questions about Stampin' Up products, let me know, Stampin' Up! has tons of great materials to use to demonstrate for your workshop!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment