Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Thank you so very much~Floral Phrases card

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you.  Hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was crazy busy, we had a garage sale. I am so thankful for everything we got rid of!
Here is my project share for today.
The Fresh Florals Suite was used to create this pretty card.   Floral Phrases stamp set is so pretty and with the beautiful Berry Burst ink it makes the  rose glow with beauty!
I like creating a window with the Layering Squares Framelits, it gives your card a fun new look!  You can't see it in the photo, but I added Wink of Stella for a pretty shimmer on the rose.

*The Holiday catalog will be come out soon, you care going to LOVE all the Suites they have in this catalog!  I will be hosting an open house for the Holiday Catalog, please look for it on my website!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment